Thursday, May 7, 2009

Golden Gate Bridge - SF

Sure, I’ve heard the rumours, but I didn’t actually think there was pumping surf under the massive hunk of iconic metal. From afar, we could see hints of white wash slamming against the rocks and roughly make out the shape of the bridge through the fog but when we got there I was so envious to see dudes getting shacked under the most amazing backdrop…
So I sat on the rocks with a camera, wishing I had a 20 mil wetsuit and my Go fish twiny surfboard, but at the same time running around with excitement and a Californian grin.

Damn you San Franciscans have it good here!

Click to enlarge…



Kneeboarder barrel


Fog city



Jump off



Boogie barrel


Bridge babe

1 comment:

Karla said...

photos are amazing marty! The one of casey is definatlu one to keep and show the kids so they can say 'look how hot mum was!!' amazing!! X